- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Products not showing after successful upload
- jkmitchell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #21331
by jkmitchell
Products not showing after successful upload was created by jkmitchell
Hello,
I've uploaded products via the csv import option. No errors where thrown and it said the upload was successful. However, when I go into the Products section of Hikashop, nothing is showing up. Did I miss a step for uploading the products? Do I need to turn something on?
I've uploaded products via the csv import option. No errors where thrown and it said the upload was successful. However, when I go into the Products section of Hikashop, nothing is showing up. Did I miss a step for uploading the products? Do I need to turn something on?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21340
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not showing after successful upload
Did you put your products in categories ? If so, did you go to the category where they are ?
If it said it imported it, your products must be there.
Maybe you applied some filters on the products listing ?
Could you do a screenshot ? And maybe give the first few lines of your CSV ?
If it said it imported it, your products must be there.
Maybe you applied some filters on the products listing ?
Could you do a screenshot ? And maybe give the first few lines of your CSV ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jkmitchell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #21348
by jkmitchell
Replied by jkmitchell on topic Re: Products not showing after successful upload
Thank you for the reply! I've actually figured out that I've uploaded variants. I've started another thread above this one dealing with the issue. I will post my cvs lines there.
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds