Servired payment plugin
I am triying to make a Servired (spanish) payment plugin.
I got Bluepaid as a template as they also send parameters back on POST.
More o lees is working now, but I still have this problem.
When onPaymentNotification the order history es updated
* the order status do not change to confirmed, it remains on "created" status
* No mail of confirmation is sent.
Can you help me is this please.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you provide the code of the plugin so that we can look at it ? At least the onPaymentNotification function.
Normally, you should have the code:
$order->order_status = $element->payment_params->verified_status;
which validates the order
and then
$orderClass->save($order);
at the end to save the order.
The confirmation email will be sent automatically when the order will be confirmed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Podrias compartirlo?
un abrazo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have it working in my shop and the people from the bank have validated it.
However I share it with no guarantee of any kind. Use it on your own risk.
Also I am not expert on distributing plugins. So try to install it, if it does not work then you maybe have to place the files manually.
If you find a bug, please report it and I will try to fix it, at least of course, the hika teams want to adopt this plugins and keep maintaining it.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you're ok with it, we could indeed integrate it in HikaShop and keep maintaining it ourselves.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
can you please help me , i m searching Servired (spanish) payment plugin..
thanks
Umesh Gour
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Providing Hikashop has not released an oficial one. You can use this on the zip file.
If you have a problem using it let me know.
Bye,
garzarath wrote:
Hi,
I have it working in my shop and the people from the bank have validated it.
However I share it with no guarantee of any kind. Use it on your own risk.
Also I am not expert on distributing plugins. So try to install it, if it does not work then you maybe have to place the files manually.
If you find a bug, please report it and I will try to fix it, at least of course, the hika teams want to adopt this plugins and keep maintaining it.This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The plugin will be included in next release that we didn't do yet but which is to come out soon. In the mean time, you can indeed use the one already posted by garzarath.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
can you plz give me your Skype ID:
my Skype id : ibeam.solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.