- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Get Google Integration Plugin?
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #21579
by blackballdesigns
Get Google Integration Plugin? was created by blackballdesigns
I have the business edition of HikaShop installed on my website and I am wondering how I go about getting my products on Google Shopping. I have read the support on how to do this right here on the HikaShop website but I am not sure where to find and download the plugin...please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21580
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Get Google Integration Plugin?
You should be able to access the plugin options by editing the plugin hikashop google products via the joomla plugins manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #21585
by blackballdesigns
Replied by blackballdesigns on topic Re: Get Google Integration Plugin?
that plugin is not installed in my Joomla site. I think that is because I originally had the free hikashop and then I purchased the business version later.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21586
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Get Google Integration Plugin?
That plugin should be installed automatically when you install HikaShop. If you didn't get it installed, it must be because joomla was not able to write the files of the plugin in the folder plugins/hikashop. Please make sure that this folder is writable and try again to install the business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #21593
by blackballdesigns
Replied by blackballdesigns on topic Re: Get Google Integration Plugin?
well if I re-install the hikashop business package won't I lose all of my products?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21594
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Get Google Integration Plugin?
No. Just install the package on top of your current install. Also, make sure that you're using a recent version of HikaShop as that plugin has been added one or two months ago. Otherwise, it's normal that you don't have it and you should udpate HikaShop. Again, you won't loose anything when doing so.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #21595
by blackballdesigns
Replied by blackballdesigns on topic Re: Get Google Integration Plugin?
is there an easier way to update hikashop than reinstalling it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21596
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Get Google Integration Plugin?
Easier ? You can do it in three clicks, like when you installed it. I don't see how it could be easier than that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #29036
by seonad
Replied by seonad on topic Re: Get Google Integration Plugin?
Nicolas,
I have the latest stable version : 1.5.4 but no google plugin
what can I do to get it?
thanks
David
I have the latest stable version : 1.5.4 but no google plugin
what can I do to get it?
thanks
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #29048
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Get Google Integration Plugin?
Hi,
The google products is installed automatically with the Essential and the Business edition. You can find it in the joomla plugins manager.
If you're using the Starter edition, it's normal that you don't see it.
The google products is installed automatically with the Essential and the Business edition. You can find it in the joomla plugins manager.
If you're using the Starter edition, it's normal that you don't see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29177
by seonad
Replied by seonad on topic Re: Get Google Integration Plugin?
Nicolas,
I have just re-installed the Essential edition and still no Google plugin
regards
David
I have just re-installed the Essential edition and still no Google plugin
regards
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29184
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Get Google Integration Plugin?
Could you give a back end access to your website so that we can check on that ?
You can do so via our contact form. Don't forget to give a link to that thread in your message.
You can do so via our contact form. Don't forget to give a link to that thread in your message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds