Skip to main content

404 error using add to cart

More
15 years 2 months ago #21648 by marcopauri
I hope someone could help me...
When I press "add to cart" I receive the message "404 error".
SEO is activated.
the url is: www.modernhome.it/index.php/arredo-bagno.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21649 by marcopauri
I have the same message also using LOGIN button.
Why the components can't be found?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21651 by nicolas
It seems to be a problem with SEF. Do you use the latest verison of joomla 1.6 ?
Could you try to deactivate the SEF of your configuration so that we can see the URLs of your pages ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21671 by marcopauri
Thank you for your help.

I have deactivate the SEF.

Now I have the same error message also on the home page www.modernhome.it

How can I solve it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #21678 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't know what you did but I just tried on your website and although the URLs are still SEFed, the pages of HikaShop are all working properly on your website on my end. I was able to add to the cart products, etc. I didn't had a problem anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #127587 by signsasrx
I am having the same issue with the Add to Cart error message when I enalbe SEF urls. When I turn off SEF, the problem is solved. I prefer to use SEF urls. Is there any way to keep SEF urls enabled and not receive the error message? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #127742 by Jerome
Hi,

The thread have almost more than 2 years. So I am not sure that what is written before will have the same impact today.
But like for all support post, some precious information are required if you want us to help you.
HikaShop version number
Link to your website
Precise information of the problem (like the url which give you a 404 page with SEF activated).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #128680 by signsasrx
Hi I'm using Hika Shop version number: Hika Shop Business 2.2
My website is www.signsasrx.com
My site works fine when I do not use SEF urls. However, I prefer to use SEF urls. When I do, I receive an error when attempting to add a product to the cart. This is the error link.
signsasrx.com/signsasrx/products/dry-era...y-wod-boards?popup=1

Please advise how I can use SEF urls and not receive the error message. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #128786 by Xavier
Hi,

I just tried your website, and the given url, I don't have 404 error returned or any other errot when adding a product to the cart.
So I think that you solved your problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #128886 by signsasrx
The problem is not solved.

I currently have SEF urls turned off, which is why you didn't get the error. I prefer to use SEF urls. I would like to use SESF urls and not recieve the 404 error. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129370 by Xavier
Hi,

Actually we can't see any errors, thanks to turn back on the SEF in order to test and see the result.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129756 by signsasrx
Hi Xavier. I turned SEF back on and I got the same 404 error. Is there any way to troubleshoot the problem without turning SEF back on? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130465 by Xavier
Hi,

When I went back on your website, you already had disable the SEF.
In order to test and find the origin of the problem, thanks to give us you a backend access to enable the SEF when we need it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum