- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon / Discount
- waveforcemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #21824
by waveforcemedia
Coupon / Discount was created by waveforcemedia
How do we make a coupon, (customers want to buy gift certificates) and make it so that they have a balance towards it, like if they don't use the entire amount. Is this possible?
Also, how do we allow a coupon to be used after shipping.
Also, how do we allow a coupon to be used after shipping.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by waveforcemedia.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21825
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon / Discount
If so, you shouldn't use coupons but the integration we have with alphauserpoints. That way, you can handle the balance of points and customers can use the points to pay partially an order. You can also restrict the way they use their points so that they can't pay for shipping with their points for example.
I don't understand your second sentence. Could you elaborate ?
I don't understand your second sentence. Could you elaborate ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- waveforcemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #21826
by waveforcemedia
Replied by waveforcemedia on topic Re: Coupon / Discount
Sorry Nicholas,
I changed the second question. I was just wondering how do we setup a coupon AFTER shipping.
Also, I am not too familiar with Alphapoints. I am just not sure if that is user-friendly for a client.
I changed the second question. I was just wondering how do we setup a coupon AFTER shipping.
Also, I am not too familiar with Alphapoints. I am just not sure if that is user-friendly for a client.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21827
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon / Discount
There is no option for that. The coupons cannot remove the shipping price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- waveforcemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #21828
by waveforcemedia
Replied by waveforcemedia on topic Re: Coupon / Discount
Possible next release for such a system?
Also, for alphauserpoints, do I just download it? or do I need to get a special plugin?
Also, for alphauserpoints, do I just download it? or do I need to get a special plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21829
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon / Discount
Not for next release. We are now freezing the new features for next version as we're getting close to the release.
Yes, you just need to download and install AlphaUserPoints. The corresponding plugin is preinstalled with the commercial versions of HikaShop. You can access the options of the plugin via the menu System->Payment plugins:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...userpoints-form.html
Yes, you just need to download and install AlphaUserPoints. The corresponding plugin is preinstalled with the commercial versions of HikaShop. You can access the options of the plugin via the menu System->Payment plugins:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...userpoints-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds