- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Edit "collect at delivery invoice"...
15 years 11 months ago #219
by Gokk
Edit "collect at delivery invoice"... was created by Gokk
Hi there,
Hikashop is excellent!
please, how to edit collect at delivery invoice html?
Thanks
Hikashop is excellent!
please, how to edit collect at delivery invoice html?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #220
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit "collect at delivery invoice"...
Hi,
What do you means by invoice ?
The view of the invoice on the website or in the email sent to the customers ?
The views are all editable via the display->views menu.
The emails are eitable via the system->emails menu if you have a commercial version. Otherwise, you can still change the text inside the email by changing the translations strings in the config under the tab languages.
What do you means by invoice ?
The view of the invoice on the website or in the email sent to the customers ?
The views are all editable via the display->views menu.
The emails are eitable via the system->emails menu if you have a commercial version. Otherwise, you can still change the text inside the email by changing the translations strings in the config under the tab languages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #5822
by transitron
Replied by transitron on topic Re: Edit "collect at delivery invoice"...
I,m currently using the french version so I will try to be accurate with the translation.
I added 2 custom fields in the address during registration.
When you go to sales and order in the backend, you can display on screen the invoice and print it.
I would like to add those 2 custom fields at the end of the address field .
I named them
address_jeune
adress_unite
I looked in the vues in the backend and found the html for invoice but I don't know where and what to add
Thank you
Bruno Pelletier
I added 2 custom fields in the address during registration.
When you go to sales and order in the backend, you can display on screen the invoice and print it.
I would like to add those 2 custom fields at the end of the address field .
I named them
address_jeune
adress_unite
I looked in the vues in the backend and found the html for invoice but I don't know where and what to add
Thank you
Bruno Pelletier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5823
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit "collect at delivery invoice"...
You should go in the menu Display->Views and edit the file address_template of the view order.
There you can add the tags {address_jeune} and {address_unite}
There you can add the tags {address_jeune} and {address_unite}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #5825
by transitron
Replied by transitron on topic Re: Edit "collect at delivery invoice"...
Works fine, thank you. I understand that you are completing work for Joomla 1.6.
Can we expect to see a solution for the Canadian tax system soon?
Best regards
Bruno Pelletier
Can we expect to see a solution for the Canadian tax system soon?
Best regards
Bruno Pelletier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5833
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit "collect at delivery invoice"...
We were indeed supposed to make it before the end of december but got delayed with joomla 1.6 as well as other features requested (paid) by other customers. We'll look at that in february, hopefully.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds