- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
PayPal Payment activation does not work
- hanskleinert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #21962
by hanskleinert
PayPal Payment activation does not work was created by hanskleinert
I have 2 sites and have a problem in one them in the Hika shop. It seems that I can't activate PayPal payment option.
I have disabled others (Credit Card) to just display Pay Pal and also played around but nothings activated the PayPal option at check out. Please assist.
I have disabled others (Credit Card) to just display Pay Pal and also played around but nothings activated the PayPal option at check out. Please assist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21978
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal Payment activation does not work
Hi,
If you're not seeing the paypal method on the checkout, it's because you're missing something in the way you configured the plugin. Here is a FAQ which should help you:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
If you're not seeing the paypal method on the checkout, it's because you're missing something in the way you configured the plugin. Here is a FAQ which should help you:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hanskleinert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
15 years 2 months ago #21983
by hanskleinert
Replied by hanskleinert on topic Re: PayPal Payment activation does not work
Thanks, it was the Zone marking in PayPal module being restricting the function. I left Zone choice empty and it works fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds