Skip to main content

how to make all items in the gallery same sized

More
15 years 2 months ago #22038 by luizarios


Hello all,

as you can see from the example above my gallery items have different size (the items with bigger description are bigger than the ones with smaller description). Is there any way I can make so all the items have the same size (the smaller gets bigger to match the other)

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #22064 by nicolas
Hi,

You can add some CSS to fix the height to what you want. You can add that CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the interface in the tab Display of the configuration.

For example with the CSS code:

.hikashop_subcontainer {
height: 350px;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23428 by luizarios
does the same apply to remove the full border? would I put

.hikashop_subcontainer {
border: 0px solid;
}


would this affect other borders or only the products border?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23439 by nicolas
Yes.

It will only affect categories and products listings where borders are used.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #23452 by luizarios
I am not sure what I am doing then.. Please find bellow print screen of the altered css and of the website, the black border just wont go away :( I am aware that I need to save the css then apply and save as I've changed the css before but not sure if I am putting the wrong rule or why, it just doesn't work...

Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by luizarios.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23456 by nicolas
You should try with a !important like that:
.hikashop_subcontainer {
border: 0px solid !important;
}

Also, note that if you have the latest version, there is now an option for the border in modules/menus' hikashop options. So you could just turn off that option and the border would disappear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23470 by luizarios
Hi, I've changed the css to put the important but it is still not working :( don't know what I am doing wrong... when you say I can change it on Hika Shop option, I've been to it but the only option there is the margin not the border... any ideas what else could be done??

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #23473 by luizarios
hah, it was a very simple thing a very common mistake, I just forgot to clean the cache oon my browser, I just did and it works fine :D thanks
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by luizarios.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum