Part code display
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #22115
by rikatos
Part code display was created by rikatos
Hi There
I want to display the part codes
I know I can switch on Part codes and they display at the end the the Product name. This just seems a really strange place for them.
I would love to display them on the lines just before the QTY and Add to cart buttons :
ie:
Partcode : LIF2080
QTY 1 Add to cart
But for the life of me I cant find where to do this in the views. Im sure I am being blind but have spent many an hour looking for this
Any help is as always hugely appreciated
Regards
Rich.
I want to display the part codes
I know I can switch on Part codes and they display at the end the the Product name. This just seems a really strange place for them.
I would love to display them on the lines just before the QTY and Add to cart buttons :
ie:
Partcode : LIF2080
QTY 1 Add to cart
But for the life of me I cant find where to do this in the views. Im sure I am being blind but have spent many an hour looking for this
Any help is as always hugely appreciated
Regards
Rich.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by rikatos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22126
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Part code display
Hi,
What is a part code ?
If you're talking about the product code on the product page, the code to display it is located in the file "show" of the view "product" that you can edit via the menu Display->Views:
<span id="hikashop_product_code_main" class="hikashop_product_code_main">
<?php
echo $this->element->product_code;
?>
</span>
What is a part code ?
If you're talking about the product code on the product page, the code to display it is located in the file "show" of the view "product" that you can edit via the menu Display->Views:
<span id="hikashop_product_code_main" class="hikashop_product_code_main">
<?php
echo $this->element->product_code;
?>
</span>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22130
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Part code display
THats it ! I am so sorry, I just couldnt find the file and its so obvious! Thank you for pointer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds