- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 0
where is the HTML file??
15 years 2 months ago #22124
by luizarios
where is the HTML file?? was created by luizarios
Hello,
Well, I wanted the product page thumbnails to be 400px by 400px but the product listing menu to be 100x100 so I did as the documentation and set the thumbnail to 400x400, then I went to the css and changed the following class:
.hikashop_product_image img {
width: 100px;
height: 100px;
}
as you can see from the image bellow the pictures were reduced but there was still a 400px space.
Using my friend Firebug I checked the page html and I found that this:
<div class=”hikashop_product_image” style=”height: 400px; text-align: center; clear: both;”>
So all I need to do is to remove this Height:400px but I just can't find the HTML file.. any idea where will it be located??
Well, I wanted the product page thumbnails to be 400px by 400px but the product listing menu to be 100x100 so I did as the documentation and set the thumbnail to 400x400, then I went to the css and changed the following class:
.hikashop_product_image img {
width: 100px;
height: 100px;
}
as you can see from the image bellow the pictures were reduced but there was still a 400px space.
Using my friend Firebug I checked the page html and I found that this:
<div class=”hikashop_product_image” style=”height: 400px; text-align: center; clear: both;”>
So all I need to do is to remove this Height:400px but I just can't find the HTML file.. any idea where will it be located??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22127
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: where is the HTML file??
Hi,
You need to add the CSS:
.hikashop_product_image{
height: 100px !important;
}
Otherwise, the HTML is in the file listing_img_title of the view product that you can edit via the menu Display->Views.
You need to add the CSS:
.hikashop_product_image{
height: 100px !important;
}
Otherwise, the HTML is in the file listing_img_title of the view product that you can edit via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22152
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: where is the HTML file??
I added the !important to my css rule and it didn't work.
I found the file listing_img_title but this is the HTML to the Joomla! template not Hika, Firebug says the class causing this problem is called hikashop_product_image
<div class=”hikashop_product_image” style=”height: 400px; text-align: center; clear: both;”>
but this class is not on this file.. the HTML page I opened not even mention Hika..
is there any other file I could find it??
Thanks
I found the file listing_img_title but this is the HTML to the Joomla! template not Hika, Firebug says the class causing this problem is called hikashop_product_image
<div class=”hikashop_product_image” style=”height: 400px; text-align: center; clear: both;”>
but this class is not on this file.. the HTML page I opened not even mention Hika..
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22159
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: where is the HTML file??
The CSS should work with the !important. If it doesn't it's because your previous CSS is cached by your browser or something like that.
It is not a template file... If you don't see it, it means that you're not at the good place. Please do a screenshot so that we can see where you're looking for that file.
It is not a template file... If you don't see it, it means that you're not at the good place. Please do a screenshot so that we can see where you're looking for that file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #22173
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: where is the HTML file??
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by luizarios.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22186
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: where is the HTML file??
You didn't put the CSS code I wrote:
.hikashop_product_image{
height: 100px !important;
}
but:
.hikashop_product_image img{
height: 100px !important;
}
Your CSS applies to images in the div hikashop_product_image where mine applies directly to the DIV. Which is what you want to do.
.hikashop_product_image{
height: 100px !important;
}
but:
.hikashop_product_image img{
height: 100px !important;
}
Your CSS applies to images in the div hikashop_product_image where mine applies directly to the DIV. Which is what you want to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22189
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: where is the HTML file??
Nicolas,
Thank you very much, I didn't notice the img at the end of my class, I've changed it now and it works.
Thanks again for your help, I'd be lost without you
Thank you very much, I didn't notice the img at the end of my class, I've changed it now and it works.
Thanks again for your help, I'd be lost without you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds