- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Stuck on default characteristics
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #22222
by PhantomPWR
Stuck on default characteristics was created by PhantomPWR
Hi Nicolas,
I've edited some characteristics. I then went through the whole process of deleting all variants and characteristics, and adding the characteristics back in.
Now, when I make selections and add it to the cart, it only shows the default/pre-selected options, not the ones I've chosen.
The site is still offline, so I'll pm you the login details if you need them, just let me know.
Thanks
I've edited some characteristics. I then went through the whole process of deleting all variants and characteristics, and adding the characteristics back in.
Now, when I make selections and add it to the cart, it only shows the default/pre-selected options, not the ones I've chosen.
The site is still offline, so I'll pm you the login details if you need them, just let me know.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Stuck on default characteristics
Hi,
That sounds like there is a problem on the update of data done via javascript when selecting a value of the characteristics.
It might not be related to the characteristics. Sometimes, the problem can be caused by templates:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-variants.html#21254
Could you provide a link to that page?
That sounds like there is a problem on the update of data done via javascript when selecting a value of the characteristics.
It might not be related to the characteristics. Sometimes, the problem can be caused by templates:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-variants.html#21254
Could you provide a link to that page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #22251
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Re: Stuck on default characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #22277
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Re: Stuck on default characteristics
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for referring me to the other post.
I've worked out that it was indeed my template. I couldn't find where the problem was, so I built my own without all the fluff that came with the other template.
It all works as it should now.
Thanks for your help! :woohoo:
Thanks for referring me to the other post.
I've worked out that it was indeed my template. I couldn't find where the problem was, so I built my own without all the fluff that came with the other template.
It all works as it should now.
Thanks for your help! :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #22279
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Stuck on default characteristics
I understand why it was working when I tested then 
I'm glad you found the problem.
I'm glad you found the problem.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds