- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 0
jcomments which products ????
my doubt is that I have the jcomments activated, when an user place a comments about a product on jcomments panel control I can see the comments but I can't see which product indeed was done then I must check one by one to know which product the comment was done
Is there anyway trough hikashop that I can know it without check each product? :huh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
JComments propose a system of plugins which can be easily created in order to add the "content item title". However, it needs to be added manually as they are not standard joomla plugins.
You can extract the package below and put the file com_hikashop.plugin.php into the folder components/com_jcomments/plugins
That way, on the listing of comments you will have the name of the product and a link to the product on the front end.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks , thanks thanks.
hikashop rules !!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This plugin is a jComments plugin. It's not directly related to HikaShop. So yes, no problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hi,
This plugin is a jComments plugin. It's not directly related to HikaShop. So yes, no problem.
well i put the file but dont work , dont show the name of product as before. something change in this update?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Anyway, I wrote a better version to avoid having the product name empty... You should try to replace the old jcomments plugin with the new one in this post
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.