- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Collect on delivery - Add delivery adress
15 years 2 months ago #22419
by Rakhmire
Collect on delivery - Add delivery adress was created by Rakhmire
Hi!
I'm trying to configure the "Collect on delivery" payment option include both a payment and a delivery adress. (I'm doing this because I want to change it to a regular invoice payment option).
However, in the default "collect on delivery" payment plug-in the payment and the delivery adress are the same (for natural reasons). How do I add the option of a seperate delivery adress as is customary in other payment-plugins?
Best regards,
Michael
I'm trying to configure the "Collect on delivery" payment option include both a payment and a delivery adress. (I'm doing this because I want to change it to a regular invoice payment option).
However, in the default "collect on delivery" payment plug-in the payment and the delivery adress are the same (for natural reasons). How do I add the option of a seperate delivery adress as is customary in other payment-plugins?
Best regards,
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22428
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Collect on delivery - Add delivery adress
Hi,
The billing and shipping addresses are not based on the payment plugin but based on the weight of the products in the cart.
If the weight is 0, no shipping method selection is shown and no shipping address is asked.
So, you would just put a weight on your products and that would display the shipping address interface on the checkout. If you don't need to display shipping methods selection, you could remove the "shipping_" view from the checkout workflow option of the checkout tab of the configuration.
The billing and shipping addresses are not based on the payment plugin but based on the weight of the products in the cart.
If the weight is 0, no shipping method selection is shown and no shipping address is asked.
So, you would just put a weight on your products and that would display the shipping address interface on the checkout. If you don't need to display shipping methods selection, you could remove the "shipping_" view from the checkout workflow option of the checkout tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds