- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
How to specify quantity (stock level) of variants
- LiveSource
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 10 months ago #2242
by LiveSource
How to specify quantity (stock level) of variants was created by LiveSource
Hey there,
Really like the look of this component, hard to find a descent e-commerce extension for joomla!
I have read a few forum posts and it sounds like it is some how possible to set the quantity levels for each variant of a product. I can see the form field for the quantity levels for the product, that's easy enough to find but, levels for each variant seem to hidden somewhere?
If I can get this sussed I'll definitely be using this extension for the project at hand and many in the future.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Really like the look of this component, hard to find a descent e-commerce extension for joomla!
I have read a few forum posts and it sounds like it is some how possible to set the quantity levels for each variant of a product. I can see the form field for the quantity levels for the product, that's easy enough to find but, levels for each variant seem to hidden somewhere?
If I can get this sussed I'll definitely be using this extension for the project at hand and many in the future.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2244
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to specify quantity (stock level) of variants
Hi,
On the product edition screen, you have a button "manage variants" in the characteristics zone. Upon clicking it, you will see the listing of variants for the product (supposing that you already added the characteristics to the product of course). Then, if you edit a variant you should have a field "quantity" there.
On the product edition screen, you have a button "manage variants" in the characteristics zone. Upon clicking it, you will see the listing of variants for the product (supposing that you already added the characteristics to the product of course). Then, if you edit a variant you should have a field "quantity" there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LiveSource
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 10 months ago #2247
by LiveSource
Replied by LiveSource on topic Re: How to specify quantity (stock level) of variants
There it is! I'm blind... This is very cool. HikaShop for the win!
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #2523
by JIK
Replied by JIK on topic Re: How to specify quantity (stock level) of variants
Very confused here.
Each of my products has a number of dates available and I need the customer to select the date. Each date has a maximum of 5-10 participants.
eg:
PRODUCT X
Available dates: December 1st (only 5 available)
December 8th (only 5 available)
January 3rd (only 10 available)
Using Products > Characteristics, I created a characteristic called "Available Dates" but when I click on Values > add I can't specify the quantity available.
Soooo,
Using Products > PRODUCT X > Manage Variants I created a variant called "December 1st" and set the quantity to 5. But I can't see where I can add this variant to the PRODUCT X.
How can this be done?
Each of my products has a number of dates available and I need the customer to select the date. Each date has a maximum of 5-10 participants.
eg:
PRODUCT X
Available dates: December 1st (only 5 available)
December 8th (only 5 available)
January 3rd (only 10 available)
Using Products > Characteristics, I created a characteristic called "Available Dates" but when I click on Values > add I can't specify the quantity available.
Soooo,
Using Products > PRODUCT X > Manage Variants I created a variant called "December 1st" and set the quantity to 5. But I can't see where I can add this variant to the PRODUCT X.
How can this be done?
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by JIK.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2529
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to specify quantity (stock level) of variants
How does it works:
1. You add a characteristic "available dates". You add the values "December 1st","December 8th" and "January 3rd". and you save that characteristic.
Then you create your product X and click on add under the characteristics area to add your "available dates" characteristic. Then, you click on manage variants. There, you will see your three variants already created. You just have to edit each one to set the quantity and you're done.
1. You add a characteristic "available dates". You add the values "December 1st","December 8th" and "January 3rd". and you save that characteristic.
Then you create your product X and click on add under the characteristics area to add your "available dates" characteristic. Then, you click on manage variants. There, you will see your three variants already created. You just have to edit each one to set the quantity and you're done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds