- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Main CSS for checkout page
15 years 10 months ago #2245
by thewedge
Main CSS for checkout page was created by thewedge
The CSS that is in source code for the checkout page, where can I edit this? Is this in Views or other?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2246
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Main CSS for checkout page
All the CSS of the front end is in one file. You can edit it via the interface we provide under the tab display of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2248
by thewedge
Replied by thewedge on topic Re: Main CSS for checkout page
Hmmm they seem to be different from what I see in the CSS front end file when I click edit under display. I am trying to locate the pink colouring for the add to cart button for the product module list. The css file under display has no colouring, but the code css does. I have looked everywhere for it. I found a bunch of other ones, but this one doesn't want to change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2249
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Main CSS for checkout page
The colors are handled by the colors options. You have the default color option under the tab display of the configuration and then, if you go in the menus Display->Content modules and Display->Content menus, you will have one color option per menu/module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2250
by thewedge
Replied by thewedge on topic Re: Main CSS for checkout page
The Hika Product Module has no colour options. I have set the Configuration modules and the Hika Cart module. I don't have any menus for my products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2251
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Main CSS for checkout page
Go to your Hika Product Module options and change the type of layout to "div". That will display the color option that you can change. You can then switch back the type of layout option and save the options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2252
by thewedge
Replied by thewedge on topic Re: Main CSS for checkout page
Thanks, I remembered there was something there, but couldn't figure out how to get it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds