Skip to main content

Shopping Cart Module Times Out?

More
15 years 2 months ago #22558 by jlopresti
This is an problem that I can't seem to figure out. I have the shopping cart module set up to show the customer what they added, but when they click proceed to checkout on the module the connection times out. I also have a shopping cart / checkout link on the top nav and that works just fine. Has anyone encountered this issue? The site is currently thermal.core101dev.com.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #22560 by nicolas
The problem is that you activated the option "Force SSL on checkout" of the configuration but you didn't setup a SSL certificate on your website.
For example that URL does not work either because your server doesn't have HTTPS working:
thermal.core101dev.com/index.php

If you turn off that option, it will work again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum