- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Return to Item List from Item Add to Cart screen
- jdwilsonjr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 1 month ago #22656
by jdwilsonjr
Return to Item List from Item Add to Cart screen was created by jdwilsonjr
Hello,
Sweet software. Thank you.
When I select an Item from the Item List it goes to that Item's page where I can add any quantity to the cart.
So far so good.
Now I would like to return directly to the Item List to pick something else.
How can I return to the Item List from the Item page; other than using the browser's back button ?
Thanks.
Sweet software. Thank you.
When I select an Item from the Item List it goes to that Item's page where I can add any quantity to the cart.
So far so good.
Now I would like to return directly to the Item List to pick something else.
How can I return to the Item List from the Item page; other than using the browser's back button ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #22666
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Return to Item List from Item Add to Cart screen
Hi,
HikaShop is compatible with the breadcrumb module of Joomla so you could publish that module which would display the path of the user in your store. Enabling him to quickly go back to the products listing he cam from or a parent element.
HikaShop is compatible with the breadcrumb module of Joomla so you could publish that module which would display the path of the user in your store. Enabling him to quickly go back to the products listing he cam from or a parent element.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jdwilsonjr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #22669
by jdwilsonjr
Replied by jdwilsonjr on topic Re: Return to Item List from Item Add to Cart screen
Thank you for the timely response.
Will admit dissapointment with this method
Is there any other way to integrate it or can I add / change quantity in the Item List ?
Will admit dissapointment with this method
Is there any other way to integrate it or can I add / change quantity in the Item List ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jdwilsonjr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #22670
by jdwilsonjr
Replied by jdwilsonjr on topic Re: Return to Item List from Item Add to Cart screen
So sorry.
Just realized I can put a link back to the Item List at the bottom of the description.
Works like a champ
Just realized I can put a link back to the Item List at the bottom of the description.
Works like a champ
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds