- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Results from Search
15 years 10 months ago #2283
by kchamarat
Results from Search was created by kchamarat
Hi,
I used a Search function in Joomla. The results of the Search are shown on the middle screen. When I clicked on the result which is the article page, the content is shown in the same window. However, if I click on the product name (product page created by HikaShop), it will pop up a new window. My issue is that I have a shopping cart on the right position. The new page show product detail (which I created the page from HikaShop). However, all the content from the right position is not shown. I am wonder why I click on the search results on the HikaShop page, it will always pop up in the new window instead of displaying in the same window. Please advise. Thanks
Paul
I used a Search function in Joomla. The results of the Search are shown on the middle screen. When I clicked on the result which is the article page, the content is shown in the same window. However, if I click on the product name (product page created by HikaShop), it will pop up a new window. My issue is that I have a shopping cart on the right position. The new page show product detail (which I created the page from HikaShop). However, all the content from the right position is not shown. I am wonder why I click on the search results on the HikaShop page, it will always pop up in the new window instead of displaying in the same window. Please advise. Thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2286
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Results from Search
Hi,
In the search plugins options, you have the option itemid that you can set to the itemid of your menu. That will be added to the url of the links in order to keep your modules on the page after clicking on the link.
For the fact that the results open a new page we will look at adding an option to select the behavior. In the mean time, you can change the line:
$select = ' a.product_id AS id, a.product_name AS title, a.product_created AS created , a.product_description AS text, "1" AS browsernav';
to:
$select = ' a.product_id AS id, a.product_name AS title, a.product_created AS created , a.product_description AS text, "2" AS browsernav';
in the file plugins/search/hikashop_products.php near line 110 and the links won't open in a new page.
In the search plugins options, you have the option itemid that you can set to the itemid of your menu. That will be added to the url of the links in order to keep your modules on the page after clicking on the link.
For the fact that the results open a new page we will look at adding an option to select the behavior. In the mean time, you can change the line:
$select = ' a.product_id AS id, a.product_name AS title, a.product_created AS created , a.product_description AS text, "1" AS browsernav';
to:
$select = ' a.product_id AS id, a.product_name AS title, a.product_created AS created , a.product_description AS text, "2" AS browsernav';
in the file plugins/search/hikashop_products.php near line 110 and the links won't open in a new page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2300
by kchamarat
Replied by kchamarat on topic Re: Results from Search
It works. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2333
by kchamarat
Replied by kchamarat on topic Re: Results from Search
Hi,
I also found similar problem. I placed the Shopping Content module at the footer. When I click the item in the shopping content area to see the detail of the product, the product detail is shown in the same page. However, the shopping cart disappear. I play around with setting but still could not get it to work.
Paul
I also found similar problem. I placed the Shopping Content module at the footer. When I click the item in the shopping content area to see the detail of the product, the product detail is shown in the same page. However, the shopping cart disappear. I play around with setting but still could not get it to work.
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2341
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Results from Search
That's a totally different problem. In the HikaShop options of the module you should set the "menu" option so that the modules will "stay" on your page when the links in the module are clicked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds