- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
How do I found the payment config
- izonevision
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 11 months ago #233
by izonevision
How do I found the payment config was created by izonevision
I have looked for the payment configuration page but no luck.
The illustration on the help page shows a tab drop down menu which I do not see. :dry:
Any help with this.
Thanks.
Any help with this.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- izonevision
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 11 months ago #234
by izonevision
Replied by izonevision on topic Re: How do I found the payment config
I found that the plugin has to be activated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #235
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I found the payment config
Hi,
So did you solve your problem ?
So did you solve your problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- izonevision
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 11 months ago #239
by izonevision
Replied by izonevision on topic Re: How do I found the payment config
Yes. The administrative template, by the way, APlite does not show the drop down menu.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #243
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I found the payment config
In such case you can change the place of the menu to display it above the page content with the option "menu position" under the tab display of the config which should work on any template:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/54.html#display
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/54.html#display
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #352
by webarts
Replied by webarts on topic Re: How do I found the payment config
hello,
i have a problem with the payment method.
i add an item to the cart and i proceed with the checkout but i can not select a payment method i cant see a payment method to select one..i enable all the payment plugins.
thank you
i have a problem with the payment method.
i add an item to the cart and i proceed with the checkout but i can not select a payment method i cant see a payment method to select one..i enable all the payment plugins.
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #353
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I found the payment config
Hi,
You need to edit the payment plugins (within the HikaShop menu System->payment methods) and save them before you can see them on the front end. Just publishing them isn't enough.
You need to edit the payment plugins (within the HikaShop menu System->payment methods) and save them before you can see them on the front end. Just publishing them isn't enough.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds