- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 0
Question for new site
15 years 1 month ago #23519
by sarsells
Question for new site was created by sarsells
Hello Nicolas
I have started work on my own site now. I am working locally as my old site is live.
My customers are often not very computer literate. So I want to add instructions on each product description page. I want to tell them to click on the pictures to enlarge them. I think they will think that the thumbnail is the largest view. Can I add some standard text somewhere, so that it appears the same on all product descriptions?
Many thanks
Sarah
I have started work on my own site now. I am working locally as my old site is live.
My customers are often not very computer literate. So I want to add instructions on each product description page. I want to tell them to click on the pictures to enlarge them. I think they will think that the thumbnail is the largest view. Can I add some standard text somewhere, so that it appears the same on all product descriptions?
Many thanks
Sarah
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23528
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Question for new site
Hi,
You will have to edit the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and add the code:
<div class="custom_text">Please click on the image to enlarge it</div>
before the code:
</div>
<div id="hikashop_product_right_part" class="hikashop_product_right_part">
You will have to edit the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and add the code:
<div class="custom_text">Please click on the image to enlarge it</div>
before the code:
</div>
<div id="hikashop_product_right_part" class="hikashop_product_right_part">
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23545
by sarsells
Replied by sarsells on topic Re: Question for new site
Thank you. That has sorted it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds