- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Add a personalisation field for products
15 years 1 month ago #23567
by splashie
Add a personalisation field for products was created by splashie
Hello everyone
Hope you can help
I have searched about for personalisation field to add to the product pages as it's a site for having personalised goods (like wallets and other small gifts) it's imperative I can put one in!
Can HikaShop do this...is there a module I need to find?
Apologies if this is an obvious q - I have searched but perhaps have it under the wrong term.
Many thanks
H
Hope you can help
I have searched about for personalisation field to add to the product pages as it's a site for having personalised goods (like wallets and other small gifts) it's imperative I can put one in!
Can HikaShop do this...is there a module I need to find?
Apologies if this is an obvious q - I have searched but perhaps have it under the wrong term.
Many thanks
H
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23568
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add a personalisation field for products
Hi,
You need to create custom fields of the table "item" via the menu Display->Custom fields. You can only do that in the Business edition of HikaShop.
You need to create custom fields of the table "item" via the menu Display->Custom fields. You can only do that in the Business edition of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23570
by splashie
Replied by splashie on topic Re: Add a personalisation field for products
Thanks 
That was super quick!
H
That was super quick!
H
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds