- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
'Main menu' above
15 years 1 month ago #23682
by dirkvdv
'Main menu' above was created by dirkvdv
Hi,
I've created an online store with HikaShop Starter. Everything went well, except I want the main menu above the categories, but can't find how to do that. In the attached screenshot you'll see what I mean.
Does anyone know where I can defined that the mainmenu should be above ?
Thanks in advance.
I've created an online store with HikaShop Starter. Everything went well, except I want the main menu above the categories, but can't find how to do that. In the attached screenshot you'll see what I mean.
Does anyone know where I can defined that the mainmenu should be above ?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23691
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 'Main menu' above
Hi,
You need to change the ordering of both modules in the modules manager of joomla.
You need to change the ordering of both modules in the modules manager of joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23695
by dirkvdv
Replied by dirkvdv on topic Re: 'Main menu' above
This works. Thanks for the help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds