- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Assign menu to category listing module
15 years 1 month ago #23698
by illes635
Assign menu to category listing module was created by illes635
Hi,
I created a menu which shows all products in a proper display. It works great.
Then I created a module which shows all the categories I have, and assigned the menu mentioned above to that module. Now if I click one of the modules element (category), the products are not listed. (Only the title appears)
How can I fix this?
Thank you.
I created a menu which shows all products in a proper display. It works great.
Then I created a module which shows all the categories I have, and assigned the menu mentioned above to that module. Now if I click one of the modules element (category), the products are not listed. (Only the title appears)
How can I fix this?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23699
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Assign menu to category listing module
Hi,
You need to set a category listing menu in the menu option of your module and not a products listing menu.
You need to set a category listing menu in the menu option of your module and not a products listing menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23700
by illes635
Replied by illes635 on topic Re: Assign menu to category listing module
Hi,
Now I see! Thanks.
Now I see! Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #47238
by csanfilippo
Replied by csanfilippo on topic Re: Assign menu to category listing module
Hello,
I am pulling this old post up because I am having trouble with this same issue.
How can I link a specific category to a menu item?
I have created a "category listing" menu item.
MY site is prestigefitnesssolutions.com/
Thank you!
I am pulling this old post up because I am having trouble with this same issue.
How can I link a specific category to a menu item?
I have created a "category listing" menu item.
MY site is prestigefitnesssolutions.com/
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47460
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Assign menu to category listing module
In the hikashop options of your menu, you need to select your category in the "associated category" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds