- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Quantity per characteristics
15 years 1 month ago #23781
by dirkvdv
Quantity per characteristics was created by dirkvdv
Hi,
I'm setting up a webshop and until now it works fine, but I still got 1 hing to be cleared.
The meaning of the website is to sell clothing and I wondered if it's possible to add an amount per characteristic.
An example :
I sell shirts and I have only 10 items on stock, but I have the same shirt in several sizes. Is it possible to add an quantity for each size ? For instance I have 2 pieces of size S, L, M, XL and XXL and there are already 2 pieces of size L sold. The third one can still select L, although I don't have them anymore. Is there a solution for this ?
I'm setting up a webshop and until now it works fine, but I still got 1 hing to be cleared.
The meaning of the website is to sell clothing and I wondered if it's possible to add an amount per characteristic.
An example :
I sell shirts and I have only 10 items on stock, but I have the same shirt in several sizes. Is it possible to add an quantity for each size ? For instance I have 2 pieces of size S, L, M, XL and XXL and there are already 2 pieces of size L sold. The third one can still select L, although I don't have them anymore. Is there a solution for this ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23787
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Quantity per characteristics
Hi,
On your products edition page, there is a "manage variants" button you can click on to access the variants listing of your product. For each variant, you can set a quantity and the quantity will be updated automatically when the variant is ordered.
On your products edition page, there is a "manage variants" button you can click on to access the variants listing of your product. For each variant, you can set a quantity and the quantity will be updated automatically when the variant is ordered.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds