- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
TXT color
15 years 1 month ago #23879
by pekuiper
Can any one show me on the CSS how to change my TXT color? The link will explain...
paulkuiper.com/paulscoffee/index.php/company-blends
... you can not see the TXT below the picture.
Thanks a million.
Thanks a million.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23898
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: TXT color
You should try that CSS:
div.hikashop_container {
color: black !important;
}
div.hikashop_container {
color: black !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23916
by pekuiper
Replied by pekuiper on topic Re: TXT color
I must not be putting it in the right spot - still not working. I may for now change my template background and font until I figure it out.
I can see the $10.29 but the TXT (Café L'Europe - 1 lb.) below it is still white.
See: paulkuiper.com/paulscoffee/index.php/com...ry/12-company-blends
Thanks for your help
I can see the $10.29 but the TXT (Café L'Europe - 1 lb.) below it is still white.
See: paulkuiper.com/paulscoffee/index.php/com...ry/12-company-blends
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23924
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: TXT color
Try like that then:
div.hikashop_container span{
color: black !important;
}
div.hikashop_container span{
color: black !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23926
by pekuiper
Replied by pekuiper on topic Re: TXT color
Thank you - that just turned the $10.00 black but the words under it are still white. If you drag your mouse over the button you will see the words. I think it has something with my template CSS. I am not wanting to change it because I like the transparent background but I am liking the HikaShop and will purchase it if I can get this working.
Once again than you.
Once again than you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #23927
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: TXT color
Try like that then:
div.hikashop_container a,div.hikashop_container a:hover,div.hikashop_container a:active,div.hikashop_container a:visited{
color: black !important;
}
div.hikashop_container a,div.hikashop_container a:hover,div.hikashop_container a:active,div.hikashop_container a:visited{
color: black !important;
}
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23930
by pekuiper
Replied by pekuiper on topic Re: TXT color
Hay! That's it thanks a million x a million.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds