- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Sending invoice
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #23893
by vasjaf
Sending invoice was created by vasjaf
Hi,
In HikaShop you can send invoice to customer email
on the way you copy-paste html code from invoice (in backend) to email message.
Is there any other possibility to send invoice to customer email?
I would like the sent email would be also saved in back-end (for the revision).
In HikaShop you can send invoice to customer email
on the way you copy-paste html code from invoice (in backend) to email message.
Is there any other possibility to send invoice to customer email?
I would like the sent email would be also saved in back-end (for the revision).
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by vasjaf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23899
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Sending invoice
Hi,
If you change the status of the order, you should see the full order information in the notification email.
If you change the status of the order, you should see the full order information in the notification email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34662
by duponsa
Replied by duponsa on topic Re: Sending invoice
Hi Nicolas,
I'm a bit confused. I'm happy with the order that is sent to the customer but like vasjaf above, I would like the system to send an invoice to the customer before (for bank transfer) on on payment. (much like when the order details are sent).
In other words, there is an invoice that the shop administrator can manually open and print but I cannot see how to have it sent on order confirmed.
and again thank you for this fantastic extension.
I'm a bit confused. I'm happy with the order that is sent to the customer but like vasjaf above, I would like the system to send an invoice to the customer before (for bank transfer) on on payment. (much like when the order details are sent).
In other words, there is an invoice that the shop administrator can manually open and print but I cannot see how to have it sent on order confirmed.
and again thank you for this fantastic extension.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34674
by duponsa
Replied by duponsa on topic Re: Sending invoice
ok, don't worry about this I'll just re-word the email so the customer understand that they can print the invoice by following the link...
sorry about clogging up the forum...
sorry about clogging up the forum...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34719
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Sending invoice
When an order is created, an "order creation notification" email is sent to the user which contains all the order details.
When an order is confirmed, if it's done automatically, an "order status notification" email is sent to the user which contains all the order details.
If you confirm an order manually, on the popup which appears, you can activate the user notification and that "order status notification" email will be sent to the user and will contain all the order details.
When an order is confirmed, if it's done automatically, an "order status notification" email is sent to the user which contains all the order details.
If you confirm an order manually, on the popup which appears, you can activate the user notification and that "order status notification" email will be sent to the user and will contain all the order details.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds