Skip to main content

View used for the Mini Cart

More
15 years 1 month ago #23894 by plantpotphil
Hi guys,

I'd like to change the mini cart a bit. Which view would I need to edit to do this?

I'd like the text displaying the cost of current items in the cart to display on the same line as "The cart is empty". At the moment it appears a few rows down.

I can figure out how to do that myself though, I've just been struggling to find which view the mini cart is controlled by.

Thanks,

Phil

Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23901 by nicolas
Hi,

It's the file "cart" of the view "product" that you can edit via Display->Views.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum