- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
How to set different prices to variant?
15 years 1 month ago #23905
by gengen
How to set different prices to variant? was created by gengen
Hi, I am relatively new to Joomla. I only made up basic web sites for my own business. Now, I am trying to set up a simple store to sell our only three items (but we will sell a lot of them
Until now, I tried VirtueMart until swtiching to your hikashop. What a happy change! For a novice like me, I got around much faster ans better. So thank you for your nice application.
But now I am facing a problem I just can't resolve :huh: . Maybe it is too simple. Here it is: how do I set different prices to the same item, depending on its characteristic (in this case, the duration of subscription)? From the backend of your demo site, I could figure out how to set characteristics (for different size of a man's shirt for instance). But I did not see how do I make appear a choice under the product that presents different prices the customer can click on.
I hope that I am clear enough. Thanks you in advance! Geneviève
But now I am facing a problem I just can't resolve :huh: . Maybe it is too simple. Here it is: how do I set different prices to the same item, depending on its characteristic (in this case, the duration of subscription)? From the backend of your demo site, I could figure out how to set characteristics (for different size of a man's shirt for instance). But I did not see how do I make appear a choice under the product that presents different prices the customer can click on.
I hope that I am clear enough. Thanks you in advance! Geneviève
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23907
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to set different prices to variant?
Hi,
You need to click on the "manage variants" button of the characteristics area of your product where you will be able to edit each variant and set one or several prices for each one.
You need to click on the "manage variants" button of the characteristics area of your product where you will be able to edit each variant and set one or several prices for each one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23908
by gengen
Replied by gengen on topic Re: How to set different prices to variant?
Thank you! I did went through that, but I redid it carefully and got it through.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds