How to get prices incl VAT in the emails
Less
More
15 years 1 month ago #24535
by michael_steiner
brgds
Michael
Replied by michael_steiner on topic Re: How to get prices incl VAT in the emails
but even when you cannot see the forum module (what is blanking the left and right column) make shure not to assign it to the random module...
brgds
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- onzekralen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #24536
by onzekralen
Replied by onzekralen on topic Re: How to get prices incl VAT in the emails
okay i reassigned it but it makes no difference..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24539
by michael_steiner
brgds
Michael
Replied by michael_steiner on topic Re: How to get prices incl VAT in the emails
I think without checking carefully everything from the backend it is not possible to help. I'm shure it is a very simple matter, as they always produce the biggest troubles. If you let me check it I can do it this after 21:00 hours, or you have a backup I can take per ftp to do a local install on my developing server. It's a question of trusting somebody unknown.
brgds
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24555
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to get prices incl VAT in the emails
Could you try other menu possibilities in the menu option of your random products module's hikashop options ?
I still think that it comes from that... You should try a hikashop category/product listing menu there.
I still think that it comes from that... You should try a hikashop category/product listing menu there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- onzekralen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #24580
by onzekralen
Replied by onzekralen on topic Re: How to get prices incl VAT in the emails
Tnx Nicolas.
I changed it into one of my categories listings (all categories) and indeed it works.
Still have no idea why it doesnt work on my homepage. I rly think that template isnt so great.
But i'm glad i got this nice now, thanx a lot!
I changed it into one of my categories listings (all categories) and indeed it works.
Still have no idea why it doesnt work on my homepage. I rly think that template isnt so great.
But i'm glad i got this nice now, thanx a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds