- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping and payment methods
15 years 10 months ago #2406
by weting
Shipping and payment methods was created by weting
Two issues.
1)The Shipping methods will not display on check out page. This seams to be a reoccurring issue on this forum. I have installed the latest release right now. My products all have weight entered.
2) I have two paymentmethods to chose between. But if I change by clicking the other ratio-button (from PayPal to cash on delivery) - there will still be the same message in the bottom: "You chose the payment method: PayPal ". I would like that message to uppdate - or not be displayed at all.
Otherwhise I am slowly getting to know HikaShop and I like what I see!
Thanks
1)The Shipping methods will not display on check out page. This seams to be a reoccurring issue on this forum. I have installed the latest release right now. My products all have weight entered.
2) I have two paymentmethods to chose between. But if I change by clicking the other ratio-button (from PayPal to cash on delivery) - there will still be the same message in the bottom: "You chose the payment method: PayPal ". I would like that message to uppdate - or not be displayed at all.
Otherwhise I am slowly getting to know HikaShop and I like what I see!
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2407
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping and payment methods
Hi,
1/ Yes. That's because there are a lot of things which can filter out your shipping methods. Please follow our FAQ on that. Most of the persons solved their issue by following it :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ual-listing.html#faq
If after that you didn't found the problem, please post a screenshot of the listing of your manual shipping methods and a screenshot of your checkout where you don't see the shipping methods displayed.
2/ You can go in the configuration and in the main tab remove from the checkout workflow option the text "_status". That will remove it.
1/ Yes. That's because there are a lot of things which can filter out your shipping methods. Please follow our FAQ on that. Most of the persons solved their issue by following it :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ual-listing.html#faq
If after that you didn't found the problem, please post a screenshot of the listing of your manual shipping methods and a screenshot of your checkout where you don't see the shipping methods displayed.
2/ You can go in the configuration and in the main tab remove from the checkout workflow option the text "_status". That will remove it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2409
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: Shipping and payment methods
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2410
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: Shipping and payment methods
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2411
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping and payment methods
What weight did you put for the product "hot & cold" ?
Could you do a screenshot of the checkout once logged in and your address entered ?
Could you do a screenshot of the checkout once logged in and your address entered ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2414
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: Shipping and payment methods
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2415
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping and payment methods
In previous versions of HikaShop the shipping wasn't displayed before an address was selected. However, we changed the system in order to avoid that. Could you make sure that you're using the latest version and try again ?
You can already customize the checkout a lot with the free version, but with the commercial versions you will for example be able to handle guest purchases. The user won't have to enter a username and a password, etc.
You can already customize the checkout a lot with the free version, but with the commercial versions you will for example be able to handle guest purchases. The user won't have to enter a username and a password, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #2417
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: Shipping and payment methods
Hika shop 1.3.8
And yes, I want that guest opportunity
And yes, I want that guest opportunity
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by weting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #2419
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping and payment methods
So yes, the shipping methods are only displayed once you entered your address. You don't need to click next one more time to validate the address choice like in versions before.
Are you talking about the possibility to display shipping methods before entering the address ?
That's actually not possible on the current version. Hikashop needs to know the address for the filtering on zones. We will look at that for next versions.
Are you talking about the possibility to display shipping methods before entering the address ?
That's actually not possible on the current version. Hikashop needs to know the address for the filtering on zones. We will look at that for next versions.
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds