Skip to main content

Increase/decrease amount

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #24179 by Ottmar
I want to use images to replace the '+' and '-' used to change the number of items. Which file do I need to edit?
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by Ottmar. Reason: fix typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24186 by nicolas
You can do that with a quantity input template override:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#override

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24189 by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Increase/decrease amount
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24190 by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Increase/decrease amount
Nicolas, I think there may be an error in the doc

For the quantity input:

You need to create the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/hikashop_button.php. We invite you to look at the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php for the default code of the function you will define in it. In that file, you will be able to define the function:

Should the file be saved as cart.php?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24192 by nicolas
You should not get the whole content of the cart.php in the hikahsop_button.php file. Just the relevant bits related to the hikashop_quantity_render function call

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #24194 by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Increase/decrease amount
It looks like I'm going to have to find my PHP tutorial.

I really don't understand what to do. Where do I find hikashop_button.php?
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by Ottmar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24227 by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Increase/decrease amount
OK, worked it out and made the change. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #24233 by Ottmar
Replied by Ottmar on topic Re: Increase/decrease amount
I've just had a dawning realisation about how powerful HikaShop really is. With the ability to create the template overrides there isn't much you can't do in HikaShop. Whoever designed HikaShop's underlying architecture deserves several beers. Well done!

I really wish I could submit a review on the JED.
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by Ottmar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum