- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 0
send automatic message
15 years 1 month ago #24274
by luizarios
send automatic message was created by luizarios
how do i add/edit an automatic message to be sent everytime someone buy something? I'd like a message like: thanks for your purchase and such and such.
thanks for your help
thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24275
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: send automatic message
Such emails are already sent by HikaShop.
If you don't receive any email, it means that you didn't configure properly your joomla email settings or the hikashop mail settings.
If you don't receive any email, it means that you didn't configure properly your joomla email settings or the hikashop mail settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24281
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: send automatic message
yes, I do get the message but I am wondering how to edit this message?
Also, I noticed it sends one when you confirm the purchase and sends another when you pay, I'd prefer to just send a message when the person pays. Any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks,
Also, I noticed it sends one when you confirm the purchase and sends another when you pay, I'd prefer to just send a message when the person pays. Any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24300
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: send automatic message
You can edit these emails via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition. You will also be able to unpbulish the "order creation notification" in one click there since you don't want it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24462
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: send automatic message
what about the other versions? Is there a PHP file that can be changed? What's the file name?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24477
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: send automatic message
You can do it in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail but beware that unlike with the modifications done via the interface, you will loose your modifications when you update HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds