- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Payment methods question
15 years 10 months ago #2452
by jvnderwe
Payment methods question was created by jvnderwe
Hi there, I'm busy setting up the payment options on my site and I could use a little help. I setup the paypal method and it works, but the problem is that it simply redirects to the paypal website and asks the customer to login. This is fine if they already have a paypal account, but if they don't then it is a big hassle for the customer to set one up. I'd like to set up a payment method where the user can simply type in their credit card information without having to register on some third party site like paypal or moneybookers. How can I do this? I live in Canada so I don't know if authorize.net would be a valid option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2458
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment methods question
Hi,
If your paypal account is a business account your users are able to pay with their credit card directly without registering to paypal, like this:
www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive....CategoryNo=16&No=197
Maybe you don't have a business account and in that case you should upgrade your paypal account.
If your paypal account is a business account your users are able to pay with their credit card directly without registering to paypal, like this:
www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive....CategoryNo=16&No=197
Maybe you don't have a business account and in that case you should upgrade your paypal account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds