Skip to main content

Social plugin download

More
15 years 1 month ago #24616 by skatercorpse
Hi,

I looked everywhere and I start to feel stupid...
but...where can I download the social plugin?
I've alreday installed it once...but I see now it supports google+...so I just want to upgrade it...

I don't find the link. In the documentation section there is no link to download it...if I'm not wrong...

Thank you! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24619 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Social plugin download
Hi,

There is no link to download it because it is installed automatically with HikaShop. When you update HikaShop, you also get the new version of all the plugins. So if you have the latest version, you should already have it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum