- Posts: 173
- Thank you received: 8
How to add payment Icons such as Visa Electron...
15 years 1 month ago #24639
by ianspeed
How to add payment Icons such as Visa Electron... was created by ianspeed
How and where do I add the payment type icons so I can included them in the payments plugin?
Thanks
Ian
Thanks
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24641
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add payment Icons such as Visa Electron...
You need to upload them in the folder media/com_hikashop/images/payment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24643
by ianspeed
Replied by ianspeed on topic Re: How to add payment Icons such as Visa Electron...
Thanks Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #163078
by eljfc
Replied by eljfc on topic Re: How to add payment Icons such as Visa Electron...
Hi,
I have completed this task and FTP and can be viewed at eljfc.com.au/joomla32/media/com_hikashop.../payment/Inspire.png but cant select it from configruation as it is not displayed in the backend. Have set permissions to 777
Any ideas?
I have completed this task and FTP and can be viewed at eljfc.com.au/joomla32/media/com_hikashop.../payment/Inspire.png but cant select it from configruation as it is not displayed in the backend. Have set permissions to 777
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #163125
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add payment Icons such as Visa Electron...
Hi,
That's correct. It should definitely appear in the backend of your website eljfc.com.au/joomla32 when you edit the images of your payment methods. Permissions actually don't matter here.
I don't see how that's possible that the image doesn't appear.
That's correct. It should definitely appear in the backend of your website eljfc.com.au/joomla32 when you edit the images of your payment methods. Permissions actually don't matter here.
I don't see how that's possible that the image doesn't appear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds