- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Product Options
15 years 1 month ago #24829
by areena
Product Options was created by areena
Hi again,
I have right now a trouble with product options.
If I put in my cart only one product with an option that's fine, but if I add 2 different products, I can't see to which product which option goes. Plus if I have 2 products with the same option, then I have options - quantity 2.
Is there any way I can display differently the options selected in the cart?
I didn't want to use variant, as we would like to sell only 50 options of all models, not just a particular one...
Thank you!!!
I have right now a trouble with product options.
If I put in my cart only one product with an option that's fine, but if I add 2 different products, I can't see to which product which option goes. Plus if I have 2 products with the same option, then I have options - quantity 2.
Is there any way I can display differently the options selected in the cart?
I didn't want to use variant, as we would like to sell only 50 options of all models, not just a particular one...
Thank you!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24837
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Options
Hi,
You should use the latest version of HikaShop as we added the information in the database and each option is now linked to its parent product in the cart.
However, the display of options in the cart is still like normal products. So that might not be what you want. In that case, you would have to edit the cart file of the view product/checkout to change the display and make it like you want.
You should use the latest version of HikaShop as we added the information in the database and each option is now linked to its parent product in the cart.
However, the display of options in the cart is still like normal products. So that might not be what you want. In that case, you would have to edit the cart file of the view product/checkout to change the display and make it like you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 weeks ago #24942
by areena
Replied by areena on topic Re: Product Options
I have the newest version: 1.5.3
Would you be able to help me a little bit with cart display, if it's not too much a hassle? If it is, I just might to switch back to variants.. and will just count for 50 pieces i guess..
Would you be able to help me a little bit with cart display, if it's not too much a hassle? If it is, I just might to switch back to variants.. and will just count for 50 pieces i guess..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 weeks ago #24944
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Options
We can help if you have questions but if you want us to customize it for you, you can use our contact form to request a quote.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds