- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Login
15 years 10 months ago #2486
by niaa32
Is it possible to make the login box not show,
reason im asking because its right next to the registration box it overshoots the borders onto the right hand column
i also dont require anyone to login to the site...
Regards
John
reason im asking because its right next to the registration box it overshoots the borders onto the right hand column
i also dont require anyone to login to the site...
Regards
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2487
by nicolas
Yes.
In the configuration, under the tab display, you can edit the HikaShop CSS and add the code:
Then, save the configuration and you won't see the login form anymore.
You might need to clear your browser's cache in case it stored the CSS file in its cache.
In the configuration, under the tab display, you can edit the HikaShop CSS and add the code:
Code:
#hikashop_checkout_login_left_part{ display : none; }
You might need to clear your browser's cache in case it stored the CSS file in its cache.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2558
by davehudsn
I'm confused... i want to stop the login box as well, but i don't understand the directions....
Which CSS file???
When I go to display tab, there are hundreds of files listed?
Can you clarify the directions/steps?
Which CSS file???
When I go to display tab, there are hundreds of files listed?
Can you clarify the directions/steps?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2561
by nicolas
I think that you went to the menu Display->Views. You should go in the configuration page of HikaShop via the menu System->Configuration and then open the tab "Display". There, under the CSS area, you will have an edit icon where you can edit your CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2566
by davehudsn
Sorry - disregard that last one... i'm still not doing something right... i put that line in the CSS and the form is still showing up. I put it here:
Ok - now the CSS is working, but all it did was take away the login box. Now i'm getting "registration not allowed" and it is still not giving me an address box or allowing me to continue..
Ok - now the CSS is working, but all it did was take away the login box. Now i'm getting "registration not allowed" and it is still not giving me an address box or allowing me to continue..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2569
by davehudsn
If i try to skip it by clicking on "cart", i get the error:
* Login or create a new account
* Please create or select an address
mbdsigngroup.com
BTW - add the following to your cart:
> Sign Posts & Hardware
> Window
i just created that one because I did not add weights to all the other products yet.
* Login or create a new account
* Please create or select an address
mbdsigngroup.com
BTW - add the following to your cart:
> Sign Posts & Hardware
> Window
i just created that one because I did not add weights to all the other products yet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2574
by davehudsn
Its all working now.
For those reading the thread, the solution i was looking for got spread across two threads.
In short, I was looking to turn off any registration so my customers can just put in their info and place an order without login or registration.
The fix in this thread does remove the box on the right stating "registration not allowed".
If you are looking to turn off registration all together, then have a look at this thread for the solution:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...ing-on-checkout.html
For those reading the thread, the solution i was looking for got spread across two threads.
In short, I was looking to turn off any registration so my customers can just put in their info and place an order without login or registration.
The fix in this thread does remove the box on the right stating "registration not allowed".
If you are looking to turn off registration all together, then have a look at this thread for the solution:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...ing-on-checkout.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6352
by montus
Hi,
I've tried my best to follow the insturctions on this and a couple of other threads on the subject.
What I'm looking fotr is this:
When placing an order, only name, email and phone would be asked. (none required)
I've changed the CSS to hide the loginbox, and the line in diplay>views>login is if ($allowRegistration || $this->simplified_registration == 2){
I would really appreciate a prompt reply. Thanks in advance!
// Henrik
I've tried my best to follow the insturctions on this and a couple of other threads on the subject.
What I'm looking fotr is this:
When placing an order, only name, email and phone would be asked. (none required)
I've changed the CSS to hide the loginbox, and the line in diplay>views>login is if ($allowRegistration || $this->simplified_registration == 2){
I would really appreciate a prompt reply. Thanks in advance!
// Henrik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6363
by nicolas
Hi,
You can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in the config of HikaShop under the tab display to remove the fields username,password,etc from the registration part. That is only available in our commercial versions.
The address fields can be changed via the menu Display->Custom fields.
You don't need to edit the views for that.
You can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in the config of HikaShop under the tab display to remove the fields username,password,etc from the registration part. That is only available in our commercial versions.
The address fields can be changed via the menu Display->Custom fields.
You don't need to edit the views for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds