Skip to main content

Custom html module to show on individual products

More
15 years 1 month ago #24880 by Arathol
I would like to find out how to have a joomla custom html module to only show on individual product pages within a category.

for example: I have a ladies wear category, and i want a ladies size conversion table(in custom module) to show when the user views any product within that category.
I have a different size conversion table for each different category and I only want them to show when in that category?

The module must only show on the individual product page. They must not show on the categry listing pages

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24884 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum