- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
One more PayPal problem
15 years 4 weeks ago #24935
by thenelson
One more PayPal problem was created by thenelson
Before posting this please know that I've looked into it a bit and cannot figure out what to do next. Now that my cart checkout does redirect to the paypal screen, I get this message:
Website: stitchpunkdolls.com
Joomla 1.6 with HikaShop
"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."
1. I have added the code: $vars["address_override"]='0'; to the file: administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_paypal
2. I have no zone selected, as suggested here:
forums.oscommerce.com/topic/317165-unabl...findpost__p__1318409
3. I have my paypal account set up as exactly the same as my HikaShop store configuration.
4. I have the "encrypted button" option configured in paypal as discussed here:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...r.html?lang=en#10120
Website: stitchpunkdolls.com
Joomla 1.6 with HikaShop
"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."
1. I have added the code: $vars["address_override"]='0'; to the file: administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_paypal
2. I have no zone selected, as suggested here:
forums.oscommerce.com/topic/317165-unabl...findpost__p__1318409
3. I have my paypal account set up as exactly the same as my HikaShop store configuration.
4. I have the "encrypted button" option configured in paypal as discussed here:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...r.html?lang=en#10120
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 weeks ago #24936
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: One more PayPal problem
The file administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_paypal is the install file, not the file used by the plugin so your modification did not do anything.
You don't need to modify the code of the plugin. Instead, you can just turn off the option "address override" of the paypal plugin and that should do it.
You don't need to modify the code of the plugin. Instead, you can just turn off the option "address override" of the paypal plugin and that should do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds