Top level Product Category
15 years 3 weeks ago #25050
by Jims
Top level Product Category was created by Jims
Hi, Nicolas
Can the display name of the top level Category be edited?
Some reviewers of our development site did not like to see
Product Category at the top of the page.
on js-ca.net/potluckcms/index.php/catalogue/category
They felt that that was an "internal" name and seeing "Products" of "Product Lines" there would be better
Thanks
Jim
Can the display name of the top level Category be edited?
Some reviewers of our development site did not like to see
Product Category at the top of the page.
on js-ca.net/potluckcms/index.php/catalogue/category
They felt that that was an "internal" name and seeing "Products" of "Product Lines" there would be better
Thanks
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #25052
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Top level Product Category
Hi,
No problem. You need to go on your category listing in the back end, click on root in the explorer, and then edit the "product category" category.
Ps: That is not a bug report so please try to post your messages in the good area of our forum so that other users can browse more easily the forum and find already answered questions.
No problem. You need to go on your category listing in the back end, click on root in the explorer, and then edit the "product category" category.
Ps: That is not a bug report so please try to post your messages in the good area of our forum so that other users can browse more easily the forum and find already answered questions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #25058
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Top level Product Category
nicolas wrote:
Thanks, Nicolas,
I'm so sorry about posting in the wrong forum. I really thought I was in the forum where I'd posted all my other questions. Can you move this there, or should I repost and include your reply.
Jim
Hi,
No problem. You need to go on your category listing in the back end, click on root in the explorer, and then edit the "product category" category.
Ps: That is not a bug report so please try to post your messages in the good area of our forum so that other users can browse more easily the forum and find already answered questions.
Thanks, Nicolas,
I'm so sorry about posting in the wrong forum. I really thought I was in the forum where I'd posted all my other questions. Can you move this there, or should I repost and include your reply.
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #25060
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Top level Product Category
No problem, I've moved the thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds