- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Template for importing a product
15 years 3 weeks ago #25076
by daalouw
Template for importing a product was created by daalouw
Hi.
I have a photography website that only displays my current client's photos in the shopping cart. So only 1 client at a time.
I have the Business Edition of Hikashop and am working on the "import images" functionality. I know that I can use a product template and then import images based on that template. My issue is that I don't want that template to show in my shopping cart because I want to reuse that template (product with all variants) for all my imports.
I don't first want to have to create a product template for every import that I want to do. So my question is... how can I store a permanent product template without it showing in my shopping cart?
Thanks
daalouw
I have a photography website that only displays my current client's photos in the shopping cart. So only 1 client at a time.
I have the Business Edition of Hikashop and am working on the "import images" functionality. I know that I can use a product template and then import images based on that template. My issue is that I don't want that template to show in my shopping cart because I want to reuse that template (product with all variants) for all my imports.
I don't first want to have to create a product template for every import that I want to do. So my question is... how can I store a permanent product template without it showing in my shopping cart?
Thanks
daalouw
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #25081
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Template for importing a product
Hi,
You should then leave your template product unpublished. Then, when you import your images as products, they will be unpublished and you can just tick them all on the products listing and click on the publish button to publish all of them at once except the template product and you're done.
You should then leave your template product unpublished. Then, when you import your images as products, they will be unpublished and you can just tick them all on the products listing and click on the publish button to publish all of them at once except the template product and you're done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #25095
by daalouw
Replied by daalouw on topic Re: Template for importing a product
Thanks Nicolas. I will try this. Perhaps easier to publish everything and then only unpublish the template product?
daalouw
daalouw
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #25097
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Template for importing a product
It's really the same so which ever you prefer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds