- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
every checkout step needs more than one clicks?
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #25093
by hika
every checkout step needs more than one clicks? was created by hika
Hi,
Why does my users need to click on next button more than once during checkout. I have a checkout page managed with "login_address,shipping,payment,confirm_cart_coupon_status_fields,end" i.e., there are 5 pages for checkout. I am using AUpost plugin for shipping.
Whenever my users checkout and are in address stage, they need to click the button more than once. The first click does not seem to show any actions.
Same for the shipping module.
I am using hikashop 1.4.4 and even tried ugrading to 1.5.3 but same result. Is this a bug which will never get solved or can we fix it with some tweaks????
Thanks
Why does my users need to click on next button more than once during checkout. I have a checkout page managed with "login_address,shipping,payment,confirm_cart_coupon_status_fields,end" i.e., there are 5 pages for checkout. I am using AUpost plugin for shipping.
Whenever my users checkout and are in address stage, they need to click the button more than once. The first click does not seem to show any actions.
Same for the shipping module.
I am using hikashop 1.4.4 and even tried ugrading to 1.5.3 but same result. Is this a bug which will never get solved or can we fix it with some tweaks????
Thanks
Last edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by hika.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #25098
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: every checkout step needs more than one clicks?
You need to turn on the options "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" and "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" in the config and use the latest version. We don't have such problems in that case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds