- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How do I create a product page personalize layout
15 years 4 weeks ago #25118
by dave12345
How do I create a product page personalize layout was created by dave12345
How do I create a product page personalize layout as shown in the demo shop.
And can I do this with the basic version ?
And can I do this with the basic version ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 weeks ago #25119
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I create a product page personalize layout
Yes, you can do that with the Starter edition.
You need to go in the menu Display->Views and there you can edit the file "show" of the view "product" to customize it the way you want.
You need to go in the menu Display->Views and there you can edit the file "show" of the view "product" to customize it the way you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 weeks ago #25120
by dave12345
Replied by dave12345 on topic Re: How do I create a product page personalize layout
Thank you, I have just had a look and found my files, code is not my strong point, have you any pointers on code that will create a similar display as the demo?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 weeks ago #25121
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I create a product page personalize layout
You need to go in the back end of the demo website and in the menu Display->Views and there you can edit the file "show" of the view "product" to see the code it's using. Also, there is some CSS in the CSS file
www.demo.hikashop.com/templates/hagane/css/template.css
of the template. All the CSS is applied to the id hikashop_product_Graphic_tablet_page_perso so you can search for that in that file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28779
by Gordon332
Replied by Gordon332 on topic Re: How do I create a product page personalize layout
Hi Nicolas, RE: Graphic_Tablet. I am new to this and whilst I have had some experience CSS and PHP are not my strong point. I have viewed the PHP file in Hikashop as described in your response and then took a look at the CSS file that you indicated. The problem I have is that I do not know how to modify what I have in the basic version. I am keen to try this out and have a range of products that lend themselves well to the Graphic Tablet and to affiliates which in turn means that I will need to upgrade to the Business version but not until I can see how to properly use Hikashop.
Is this a big job to implement Graphic_Tablet? Is there some form of tutorial around that would guide me through the process?
Thanks in advance, i can see that you have had a few questions on the topic which is understandable.
Is this a big job to implement Graphic_Tablet? Is there some form of tutorial around that would guide me through the process?
Thanks in advance, i can see that you have had a few questions on the topic which is understandable.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28790
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I create a product page personalize layout
When you edit the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views it's basically just a matter of swapping the different blocks of HTML code so that you move around the different blocks.
There are 4 blocks on the product page:
top, left, right, bottom. If you move something from the top (like the name) to the right, then it will display on the right of the page.
Regarding the HTML, that's all we did in that view on the demo website.
All the rest was done with CSS. You can see all the CSS we added for that page in that CSS file if you search for hikashop_product_Graphic_tablet_page_perso.
There is quite a lot of it but the modifications are quite substential as well.
The kind of customization if fairly advanced so there is no tutorial for that for now.
There are 4 blocks on the product page:
top, left, right, bottom. If you move something from the top (like the name) to the right, then it will display on the right of the page.
Regarding the HTML, that's all we did in that view on the demo website.
All the rest was done with CSS. You can see all the CSS we added for that page in that CSS file if you search for hikashop_product_Graphic_tablet_page_perso.
There is quite a lot of it but the modifications are quite substential as well.
The kind of customization if fairly advanced so there is no tutorial for that for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61773
by sven@simplyweb.es
Replied by sven@simplyweb.es on topic Re: How do I create a product page personalize layout
Hi,
I installed the HikaShop Starter 1.5.9 on Joomla 2.5.6 and wanted to change the product page and ran into this article.
But I truly do not find the file you are talking about. In the
1. I want to change the product page.
I go to: Display / Views
I select in dropdwon my template and frontend
Now I go to View: Product File: Show
I click in Show and source code opens - but in the source code I do not find:
hikashop_product_top_part
hikashop_product_left_part
hikashop_product_right_part
hikashop_product_bottom_part
So I cannot move them around
In System Configuration / Display / Default parameters for products
Layout on Product Page is set: default
So in Display / Views - I tried to open the View: Product File: show_default.php but the same here in the source code I cannot find the div id's:
hikashop_product_top_part
hikashop_product_left_part
hikashop_product_right_part
hikashop_product_bottom_part
Any help on that?
2. On the same Personalized Product Page
I see three tabs: Description / Data Sheet / Guaranty (spelling English that be: Warranty)
Now in Products / Products / MyProductIsell
I find where the description is coming from but where is the information for Data Sheet and Guaranty (Warranty)?
Do I have to create them in Products / Characteristics?
Thans for your help
I installed the HikaShop Starter 1.5.9 on Joomla 2.5.6 and wanted to change the product page and ran into this article.
But I truly do not find the file you are talking about. In the
1. I want to change the product page.
I go to: Display / Views
I select in dropdwon my template and frontend
Now I go to View: Product File: Show
I click in Show and source code opens - but in the source code I do not find:
hikashop_product_top_part
hikashop_product_left_part
hikashop_product_right_part
hikashop_product_bottom_part
So I cannot move them around
In System Configuration / Display / Default parameters for products
Layout on Product Page is set: default
So in Display / Views - I tried to open the View: Product File: show_default.php but the same here in the source code I cannot find the div id's:
hikashop_product_top_part
hikashop_product_left_part
hikashop_product_right_part
hikashop_product_bottom_part
Any help on that?
2. On the same Personalized Product Page
I see three tabs: Description / Data Sheet / Guaranty (spelling English that be: Warranty)
Now in Products / Products / MyProductIsell
I find where the description is coming from but where is the information for Data Sheet and Guaranty (Warranty)?
Do I have to create them in Products / Characteristics?
Thans for your help
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by sven@simplyweb.es. Reason: forgot a part of my question
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61909
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I create a product page personalize layout
Hi,
1.
The show file has been restructured in several files since 9 months ago.
The layout you should edit is now show_default. And the hikashop_product_top_part,hikashop_product_left_part,hikashop_product_right_part,hikashop_product_bottom_part DIVs are in there. It's not possible that you don't have them.
2.
All the tabs data is in the description of the product:
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...roduct&task=edit&cid []=75
We use tabber to add the tabs there:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di.../articles-tabs/14493
1.
The show file has been restructured in several files since 9 months ago.
The layout you should edit is now show_default. And the hikashop_product_top_part,hikashop_product_left_part,hikashop_product_right_part,hikashop_product_bottom_part DIVs are in there. It's not possible that you don't have them.
2.
All the tabs data is in the description of the product:
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...roduct&task=edit&cid []=75
We use tabber to add the tabs there:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di.../articles-tabs/14493
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61920
by sven@simplyweb.es
Replied by sven@simplyweb.es on topic Re: How do I create a product page personalize layout
1. Yes true... I was in the show_default.php yesterday and could not find it... but yes it is def. there - so thanks for that.
2. Yes the one who can read has a clear advantage.... should have checked there.
Thanks for a great support and software!
2. Yes the one who can read has a clear advantage.... should have checked there.
Thanks for a great support and software!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds