A question about the currency display
15 years 1 month ago #25132
by Jims
A question about the currency display was created by Jims
The site I'm working on is located in Canada and we only expect Canadian sales at the moment. So the only published currency is $CAD
But there was some objection by reviewer when prices read $ CAD 8.95 rather than $8.95
I have set the main currency to $CAD, but I would have expected all prices to use the symbol for that currency and not the Code.
Am I missing something here?
Thanks
Jim
But there was some objection by reviewer when prices read $ CAD 8.95 rather than $8.95
I have set the main currency to $CAD, but I would have expected all prices to use the symbol for that currency and not the Code.
Am I missing something here?
Thanks
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #25136
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: A question about the currency display
The main currency option just defines which currency is the main one. It's not related to the display of the currency itself. For that, you need to edit the currency via the menu System->Currencies. There, you will be able to change its display with the format option on the right.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #25140
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: A question about the currency display
duuuh, I should have been able to find that.
(
Thanks for your patience.
Jim
Thanks for your patience.
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #73479
by reace
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Replied by reace on topic Re: A question about the currency display
so in format: %n would display $ xx.xx
or %ni would display CAD $ xx.xx
from what I have gathered.
or %ni would display CAD $ xx.xx
from what I have gathered.
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds