- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Changing a few specific things throughout checkout
15 years 3 weeks ago #25135
by syghefish
Changing a few specific things throughout checkout was created by syghefish
First of all, I have HikaShop Essentials and I LOVE IT. My customers are solely in America, so I have a few minor tweaks I need to make. On checkout, I have a box for Billing Information, but the fields are not in the order I'd like them to be. Right now it's:
First Name
Last name
Street
Post Code
City
Telephone
State
Country
I'd like to move Post Code and Telephone under the State and Country drop downs. I would also like to change "Post Code" to "Zip Code"
Lastly, I would like to change the value of the button at the bottom of the form to "Next" instead of "Register"
I am capable of making these changes, but when I went through the files in components/com_hikashop/views I didn't see any files that looked correct. Can someone tell me what file(s) I would need to edit to make these changes?
Thanks!
First Name
Last name
Street
Post Code
City
Telephone
State
Country
I'd like to move Post Code and Telephone under the State and Country drop downs. I would also like to change "Post Code" to "Zip Code"
Lastly, I would like to change the value of the button at the bottom of the form to "Next" instead of "Register"
I am capable of making these changes, but when I went through the files in components/com_hikashop/views I didn't see any files that looked correct. Can someone tell me what file(s) I would need to edit to make these changes?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #25139
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Changing a few specific things throughout checkout
Hi,
You don't need to edit any files for that.
For the address, you can change the order of the fields via the menu Display->Custom fields.
For the register button, you can change it by overriding its translation, like any text in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You don't need to edit any files for that.
For the address, you can change the order of the fields via the menu Display->Custom fields.
For the register button, you can change it by overriding its translation, like any text in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The following user(s) said Thank You: intown
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #25141
by syghefish
Replied by syghefish on topic Re: Changing a few specific things throughout checkout
Perfect! Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds