Skip to main content

How to add a discount and the product and is visib

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #25144 by aldolopezr
Well my idea is to add a discount q the product and at the same time visible above the pressures and pressures discounted as seen on other sites if it can not be in until right now hikashop that and seen it only adds a discount but customer to order the product has to place the discount code I hope you understand what I want and I can help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #25147 by nicolas
Hi,

You can do that by creating discounts of the type "discount" (and not "coupon") via the menu System->Discounts.
Discounts will be applied directly to prices of the products while the coupons will only be applied to the order once the user enter the code of the coupon on the checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #25150 by aldolopezr
thanks but I think I understood because I get these optionsfor to add a product discount that I have the free version and therefore it will not let me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #25154 by nicolas
Indeed, you can only restrict discounts to products in the commercial editions of HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum