Skip to main content

Navigation issue

More
15 years 10 months ago #2518 by rtenpin
Navigation issue was created by rtenpin
I've read the documentation but for the life of me I cannot figure this out.

Test site is at www.webmonki.com (I am only using Haiku shop in catalogue mode BTW)

I have a category module on the front page (item 2 in pic) and am adding links to those categories from my main navigation menu.
The main nav link goes to the categories page and displays them as it should but the link in the module pulls a blank page.

What do I set to get the module links to work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #2519 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Navigation issue
In the HikaShop menu Display->Content menus, edit your menu and click on save. It should display you a message telling you that you're missing an associated module to that menu and propose you to create it in one click.

That associated menu will handle the display of the products listing.
You can read more about that on our tutorial which explains how to display your content on the front end: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/67.html
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #2521 by rtenpin
Replied by rtenpin on topic Re: Navigation issue
Thank you sir. That seems to have done the trick. I read the documentation but was getting lost. It has been a long day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum