- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Address Input
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #25223
by sepyh
Address Input was created by sepyh
Hi,
When a user is already logged in, or registered via the joomla registration, if they checkout, they are presented with billing address and New button (screenshot attached). I would like the billing to be on a its own step like i've done, but it isn't very attractive as you can see. Is there no way to have the address form on the page instead of the popup? I don't know many shopping carts that have a popup like this, shouldn't it be an option?
I think I also found a bug. If you click New, type in the address and click OK, it takes you to step=0. Clicking next then takes you to step=1 which is the same page (address), you then have to click next again to get to payment. Basically you have to click Next twice on the address step.
Regards,
Sepyh
When a user is already logged in, or registered via the joomla registration, if they checkout, they are presented with billing address and New button (screenshot attached). I would like the billing to be on a its own step like i've done, but it isn't very attractive as you can see. Is there no way to have the address form on the page instead of the popup? I don't know many shopping carts that have a popup like this, shouldn't it be an option?
I think I also found a bug. If you click New, type in the address and click OK, it takes you to step=0. Clicking next then takes you to step=1 which is the same page (address), you then have to click next again to get to payment. Basically you have to click Next twice on the address step.
Regards,
Sepyh
Last edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by sepyh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #25224
by sepyh
Replied by sepyh on topic Re: Address Input
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #25235
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Address Input
You can use the hikashop registration page instead of the joomla registration page so that the user can directly enter his address when registering. Thus, he doesn't have to open the address edition popup unless he has a change to do.
The problem you're describing with the steps, sounds to be caused by the way you setup the options of the checkout tab of the config. However, I can't say more than that as I don't know your settings.
The problem you're describing with the steps, sounds to be caused by the way you setup the options of the checkout tab of the config. However, I can't say more than that as I don't know your settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds