Skip to main content

address does not allow for United States addresses

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #25240 by smattson
I am new to HikaShop, I using the non-commercial version for a client. There are two issues that I am having. First, is there a way for shoppers to add a shipping address to an order without having to register? And secondly, when I try have shoppers register, there is no option for the United States. How do I allow for US addresses?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #25244 by nicolas
Hi,

You can remove the registration as a joomla user by setting the option "registration" to "no registration" in the checkout tab of the config. That's an option only available in the commercial editions though.

By default, all the countries are published and you should have all the countries listed in the dropdown. If you don't see some countries, it means that you unpublished or deleted them in the menu System->Zones. So you can go there and check that the country is there and published.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum