- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
How to move social media buttons to far right
Is there a way to make the social media buttons align one on top the other on the far right of the page? I have messed around with the combinations in the plugin to no avail, and followed the instructions on another thread also.
I'm not sure why they are displaying in a strange way... I have attached a pic for you.
Could it have something to do with removing the product title from above the image as in this thread: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...e-product-title.html
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...snt-align.html#23419
In that case, you should get the CSS from the default CSS for the social networks buttons and copy it over the social networks CSS of your modified CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
arizonatacgear.com/webstore/index.php/pr...ts-sol-thermal-bivvy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
My google + button and my twitter button are touching, and the facebook button is to far away. How do I get them evenly spaced?
arizonatacgear.com/webstore/index.php/pr...ts-sol-thermal-bivvy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
#hikashop_social span.hikashop_social_right_tw_horizontal {
position: absolute;
right: 130px;
}
to:
#hikashop_social span.hikashop_social_right_tw_horizontal {
position: absolute;
right: 110px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have so say, I'm glad I picked Hika Shop as my e-commerce solution for Joomla. Your support has been awesome!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.